Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

802.11 Wireless Security Class for the Louisville ISSA Part 1
From: christopher.riley at r-it.at (christopher.riley at r-it.at)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 18:45:33 +0200

That's just rude. Then again, as people have said, some people or only
there because they gets the CPE's or their Boss said they have to attend.

Robin, I've not found that with the SANS courses I've attended personally.
Although I've heard some stories from a few people. I still fail to
understand how people don't want to take advantage of their luck to attend
such good training. I'd love to be thrown in at the deep end. Better that
it happen in class with a life-guard on duty, than in the workplace were
they'll just let you drown without thinking twice.

Chris