Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

tunneling HTTP over a ozyman dns tunnel
From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 12:12:31 +0100

Hi
I'm back playing with Ozyman DNS tunnels and have it all setup and
working now pushing SSH traffic over the tunnel but I now want to put
HTTP traffic over it as well/instead.

I know on the server I can specify what host name gets mapped to what
machine and port by using the -L, so

  -L webdns:www.digininja.org:80

will send send any lookups for webdns to my site. The client is then
started with

  droute.pl webdns.mytun.tunnel.int

But I can't work out how to tell lynx to use this as a web proxy.

Can anyone help?

Robin

  By Date           By Thread