Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

discovery tools - indexing
From: nbaronian at gmail.com (Nick Baronian)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:59:14 -0400

Nessus should be able to scan for you, if you give it the creds but it
doesn't really index anything.
Check out this post.
http://blog.tenablesecurity.com/2007/03/detecting_credi.html
You might need to tweak the audit policy some but I believe it should work
for simple file searching.

SMS can also index files for you and then you can query them from the
Reporting server.