Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

discovery tools - indexing
From: cmerkel at gmail.com (Chris Merkel)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:54:49 -0500

I use dtSearch, which is a commercial tool (about $200). Nothing else
I've used comes close to it in terms of indexing and searching. (It's
also the indexing tool built into FTK.) They have a 30-day eval at
www.dtsearch.com.

It's found a lot of needles in some very bug haystacks for me.

- Chris Merkel