Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

restore dradis backup
From: Joshua Smith <lazydj98 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 14:33:42 -0400

Anyone know how to restore a dradis backup?  I can take a db backup by
executing:
$ rake dradis:backup

but there doesn't seem to be a restore command, so...
I've tried various unzipping/gunzipping of the files created and using them
to overwrite current files etc, but my dradis environment just shows up
blank/empty.  I also tried uploading the files through the upload plugin,
nada.

--
- Josh