Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Programmable HID in the real world?
From: Tyler Oderkirk <tyl.erod.e.rkirk () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:43:46 -0400

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek () irongeek com> wrote:
    I have to write a paper for my masters class on malicious USB devices.

Adrian,

This Blackhat USA 2010 presentation suggests using HID devices for pentests:
http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-us-10/bh-us-10-archives.html#Rushing

It doesn't document particular cases but maybe you can find some via
the authors.

Good luck,

-Tyler

--
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add, but
when there is nothing left to remove."