Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Filtering IPSec on Linux
From: Timothy Legge <timlegge () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:59:28 -0300

Hi

I thought someone here might have done this before.

I am looking for some information on creating an ipsec tunnel that
allows only certain ports between two hosts (Linux hosts only).  I see
in the documentation that it is possible to do that but I am running a
few issues.  Has anyone done this or run across any good
documentation?

Any help would be appreciated.

regards

Tim