Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Malware Prevention System (MPS)
From: John Hoyt <john.h.hoyt () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:13:59 -0400

Hey Albert,

I'm not currently using it, but I have demoed it.  I think it has some
potential.

I've only played with FireEye not it's competitor.  Given the poor
effectiveness of AV, I believe this may be more a of a need than a nice to
have.

From my limited experience it appears to work as advertised.  I'm hoping to
get a more in-depth hands on in the next few months.

I'd also like to hear other opinions.

John Hoyt