Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Brucon
From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:30:02 +0100

On 2 September 2010 15:15, Nils <nils () hemmann de> wrote:
 Hi,
anyone going to Brucon and eventually to one of the classes prior?
Any hotel recommendations?
I'd like to go there the Tuesday prior to the class and check in late
afternoon.

This is the one we all stayed at last year

http://www.husapresidentpark.com/

Not too far from station, ok bar, standard hotel prices. Quite nice
hotel unless you got the room where the bathroom flooded, can't
remember who got that one.

I'll be there for the VOIP class so see you there.

Robin