Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: is NAC dead?
From: Dan McGinn-Combs <dgcombs () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 10:03:51 -0400

You should check with JJX (Jennifer Jabbusch of Carolina Advanced Digital,
Inc.<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/carolina-advanced-digital-inc.?trk=ppro_cprof&lnk=vw_cprofile>)
She
was writing a lot about it on Twitter for a while... but came to an abrupt
end. Alas, poor NAC. There's no way I would (or could) use it where I work.