Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Internal Pentest team name
From: k41zen Me <k41zen () me com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 20:40:19 +0100

So, don't ask me why, but my org has two "security" teams. One that conducts policy and the other
that sits within the Operational space and conducts Compliance Auditing, VA, Pentest, investigations etc work.

My org wants one "security team" on paper and being the head of the one in the Operations space, am curious what other
internal pentest teams have for a department name.

Grateful for any other suggestions too.

k41zen