Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: IDS
From: Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 13:19:36 -0400

for IPS TippingPoint http://h10163.www1.hp.com/products_tp10-110-330.html
for IDS http://www.sourcefire.com/

I have worked with both and each has it's own advantage in their own field.
On Sep 16, 2010, at 10:48 AM, Not Saying wrote:

Greetings:

I work for a SMB and I am shopping around for an (N)IDS/(N)IPS solution for my company. We have about 80 desktops and
20 servers. We work in the health care field so it would need to be something that is hipaa certified. I am playing
around with the idea of using alienvault box for everything but I wanted to see if anyone has any other suggestions.

Thanks,
b1ackr0ut3r