Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: VLANs in VM
From: Jason Jones <jason.lee.jones () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:26:06 -0500

May not be quite what you're looking for and I haven't messed with
this at all but there's a project called Open vSwitch that is
attempting to bring the virtual switching setup that vmware esx/esxi
provide to Xen/VirtualBox/KVM
          http://openvswitch.org/
Doesn't integrate tightly with VirtualBox but the virtual adapters it
creates are available to the VirtualBox VMs..

-Jason