Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Shell account
From: Andrew Johnson <email () andrewcjohnson com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 08:51:01 -0500

I've had a good experience with ARP Networks: http://arpnetworks.com/

-A

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 6:59 AM, Robin Wood <robin () digininja org> wrote:

On 20 September 2010 10:17, k41zen Me <k41zen () me com> wrote:
So after numerous failed attempts to get hold of my shell access support
people I've decided to walk away.

I'm curious if people have set up their own shell server, either
internally or externally hosted, or pay for a shell account as a service.

Any good recommendations?

Slicehost and Linode are the two that people usually rave about. I've
just put a client's website on a Slicehost account and it seems good
to me.

Robin