Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: HTCIA Conf Atlanta
From: Dave Hull <dphull () trustedsignal com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:41:39 -0500

Haha. Now I know why Bill Swearingen is busting my chops.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you and thanks for attending the talk. I
hope it was useful.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 7:53 PM, Matt Nelson <mattnels () gmail com> wrote:
Funny....I was in your session!

No awesome, but there were some decent presentations. (yours excluded it was
awesome)   Stego, Advanced image forensics, wifi, and memory analysis
specifically.

I tried to stay out of some of the vendor stuff....unless they had beer.....