mailing list archives
Looking for a good web spider
From: Adrian Crenshaw <irongeek () irongeek com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:46:10 -0400
I'm looking at some of the tools in BT4R1, and will be looking at what
Samurai WTF has to offer once I finish downloading the latest version. I'm
looking for some sort of spider that lets me do the following:
1. Follow every link on a page, even onto other domains, as long as the top
level domain name is the same (edu, com, cn, whatever)
2. For every page it visits, it collect the file names of all resources.
3. The headers so I can see the server version.
4. Grab the robots .txt if possible.
Any ideas on the best tool for the job, or do I need to roll my own?
Pauldotcom mailing list
Pauldotcom () mail pauldotcom com
Main Web Site: http://pauldotcom.com
- Looking for a good web spider Adrian Crenshaw (Sep 25)