Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Research on BotnetsTrojans Rootkits and so on
From: Pierre Wills <pierre.wills () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 10:10:38 -0400

I'm taking a class on Ethic in information Systems and one of the
project is writing a paper.  My topic is attacks on the End User.  I
want to cover botnets, rootkits, Trojans and maybe a little social
engineering.  So I was hoping that the members pauldotcom could point
me in the direction of some good resources to begin my research.

Thanks in Advance.