Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Multi-player Dradis
From: Chris Teodorski <chris.teodorski () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 09:27:02 -0400

All,

I'm looking for some assistance anyone can offer with multiplayer Dradis.

Whenever I try to run Dradis, on the machine running it, the response
time is reasonable.  However, whenever any other clients attempt to
connect -- the application crawls.  It's so slow, that it's unusable.
 My initial assumption was that the problem was sqllite, I assumed it
was a file locking issue.  However, I switched it all over to MySQL
and it's still DREADFULLY slow.

Has anyone come up against this in the past?  Any suggestions?

Thanks as always.

Chris