Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Episode212 and WarVox
From: Dan King <xxsegfaultxx () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:26:00 -0400

My typical setup with WarVox is on a virtual machine on my macbook. I simply
install backtrack and give the VM plenty of disk. Once that's set up,
configure the tool and you'll be off and running. Since WarVox only needs
internet access there is no other requirements.

Using ATA is if you want to wardial using a modem instead of warvox. I use a
GrandStream Handytone 286. This will work nicely with a hardware based modem
if you decide to go that route.