Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: alternative to KeePass 2.18 for OS X (requirement Open Source and no m$ .Net)
From: Andrew Johnson <andrew () infosiege net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 15:26:03 -0700

I like 1Password on iOS and Windows. They have a Mac version, but I haven't used it personally:
https://agilebits.com/onepassword/mac

Andrew Johnson

(Sent from my mobile device)

On Nov 10, 2012, at 13:21, Alex Kornilov <alex.kornilov3 () mail ru> wrote:

Hi

I need an alternative to KeePass for OS X, because don't wish to install Mono (Microsoft free system).

Such an important application should be Open Source.

is https://www.keepassx.org trustworthy?

what do you use?

http://keepass2.openix.be/

Alex