Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Testing on colleagues
From: Jason Jarvis <k41zen () me com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 20:41:23 +0000

All,

If I wanted to demonstrate real life attacks with my colleagues from a security awareness perspective but also an
educational one for the sales team, what else should I put in place to protect the company and myself on-top of gaining
their permission and awareness of such tests?

For example I'd like to use Karmetasploit and their mobile devices that they bring to the office.

Regards,

K41zen