Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Best ROI Combination - Metasploit & Training
From: Ryker Exum <Ryker.Exum () pathmaker-group com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 17:26:01 +0000

QRadar takes in quite a few vuln scanners as well as pulls in from several kinds of UTM devices (which may include vuln
scanners)

Here is a list to look through: http://q1labs.com/products/supported-devices.aspx

Depending on how you are managing your endpoints and budget you can potentially bundle Qradar and Tivoli Endpoint
Manager. This will let you scan and patch to save some time. It will take in data from other scanners as well like
nessus.
http://support.bigfix.com/product/documents/Tivoli_Endpoint_Manager_Administrators_Guide_81.pdf