On 3 April 2013 23:13, Florent Cottey <florent.cottey () gmail com> wrote:
I made the French layout.
I've added it to the repo
I added "# encoding: utf-8" at the beginning to work with non-ascii
characters like €, é, ç...
I tried to do this but somehow missed the en off encoding at the start of
the main script so it never worked, I've fixed it in there but left your
line in as well as it doesn't hurt.
I was wondering if you can implement such properties files in pipal in
order to generate statistics with French months, days or zipcode.
I'd like to, I'll have a think about the best way to implement it.
I've thought about it and got a proof of concept working. Got to do some