Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Control Cost Survey
From: web_dl () mac com
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 15:03:35 +0000 (GMT)

Hello all -
New to the list, first time posting....

I am doing student research for the MSISE program through SANS Technology Institute, and trying to gather expert
opinion on attacker cost to overcome certain controls for my current research project.
I have created a survey and I am hoping that you´╗┐ can help me by taking a few minutes to answer the survey.  Results
will be analyzed and published in a future GIAC Gold paper.

The survey will take about 20 minutes, and for your effort you can opt-in to a $25 Amazon gift card random drawing!
(This survey is funded by my student budget.)

Link to survey:
http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/1275112/71e62ac227e4

Password:
control_cost_research

The survey will close in 10 days.

Contact me directly if you have questions or issues with the survey.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Dan Lyon