Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: Whats in your bag?
From: "Chris Hembrow" <chris.hembrow () lifestylegroup co uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:01:01 -0000

Passive lan tap (like the throwing star), USB Ethernet adapter and USB
Serial adapter.  Assuming the network guys haven't "borrowed" the latter
again.  And several TP-Link WR703N's with OpenWrt, and a couple of
batteries for them.

Chris

 http://www.lifestylegroup.co.uk/
                     http://www.linkedin.com/company/39206
This email is sent from a device which is protected and backed up by Lifestyle Services Group.
http://lifestylegroup.co.uk/ to protect your Mobile Lifehttp://lifestylegroup.co.uk/

This e-mail is confidential and only intended for the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify the sender immediately by phone or email. Please then delete it from your system. Any opinions are those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Lifestyle Services Group Ltd. Please note that this e-mail and any
attachments have not been encrypted. They may therefore be liable to be compromised. We do not accept any liability for
any virus infection, external compromise of security or confidentiality in relation to e-mails.

Lifestyle Services Group Limited (LSG) is a company registered in England and Wales No. 5114385 and is authorised and
regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of insurance mediation activities. Registered Office: Assurant
House, 6-12 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN.