Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: European conferences
From: Xavier Mertens <xavier () rootshell be>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 16:41:09 +0100

I'd recommend HiTB Amsterdam!

Disclaimer: I won't push for BruCON, I'm part of the team ;-)

/x

--
"If the enemy leaves a door open, you must rush in." - Sun Tzu
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x42D006FD51AD7F2C

On 02 Dec 2013, at 15:54, Mike Perez <mike () pauldotcom com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm asking on behalf of someone else, but, for a first time conference goer, what would you recommend for first
timers in the UK area?

RSA Europe?  BruCon?  something else?

I'd recommend BruCon based on prior discussions with folks, but I've actually never been.

- Mike