Home page logo
/

pauldotcom logo PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Re: [Security Weekly] Re-Branding
From: Sherwyn <infolookup () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:50:44 -0500

For those that can't make RSA can we send you bitcoins for stickers :).
On Jan 22, 2014 10:49 AM, "Paul Asadoorian" <paul () securityweekly com> wrote:

You can, but I can also send you a new one (or get one from me at a
conference this year).

New stickers are awesome, will be ordering them this week, hope to have
them for RSA...

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Asadoorian
Founder & CEO

NOTE: My new email address is paul () securityweekly com please update your
address books accordingly.