Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Front Page 2000 Server Extensions
From: MILES John M <John.Miles () CO LANE OR US>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:57:32 -0800

I'm evaluating the pro's & con's of putting front page 2000 server
extensions on my IIS 5.0 web server and I was wondering if anyone knows of
any major security risks that this adds to IIS's already weak armor.  I've
done a little hunting but come up with very little.

Thanks,

  John

  By Date           By Thread