Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Dead Threads
From: Alfred Huger <ah () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:41:56 -0800

1. [PEN-TEST] MS SQL HACKING

This is getting a touch ugly. Nuff said.

2. [PEN-TEST] Disaster Recovery

A great number of lists that deal with this have been posted, it's
probably better to move the conversation there. To be honest, I thought I
was approving it for FORENSICS not PEN-TEST. Ooops.

I am pretty busy of late and tending my lists more or less on auto pilot
so sorry for the lack of serious moderation but it's likely to continue
until year end.

Cheers,
-al

Alfred Huger