Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] NT CLI FTP Client Passive Mode?
From: The Cyberiad <cyberiad () CYBERUS CA>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:03:48 -0500

Can you TFTP back out to your attack server to
pull down your survey tools ? Assuming you have
a command line to the target server, make it easy and
PKZIP (with the CLI version of PKZIP) your survey
tools and convert them to an exe on your attack box. Then
you only have to TFTP the one file to the target server
and run it to unzip your survey kit.

Cyberiad