Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Forge name-query?
From: jarel () NIGHTMAIL COM
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 07:47:52 -0800

In theory you're able to make a program that listans after a
name-query for a special address and when it comes you're racing
the real DNS and tries to give the client an other ip-address than
the real one. I'm trying to convince my friends that it's not
safe to go shopping/banking/voting/what ever on the Internet
since many of these sites have a bad layout which hides the
fact that some pages are encrypted and some are not.

Does anyone know of such a program?

I succeeded to get people to use SSH instead of telnet after
showing them what I could do with Hunt.

Regards
Jarel

  Never forget a date again!  Have you tried ReminderEmail?
  http://reminderemail.com/go/nmm