Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Default Passwords
From: Talisker <Talisker () NETWORKINTRUSION CO UK>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 16:12:42 -0000

I saw a link to this site (packetstorm I think) and thought it may be of
interest, it's a database of default passwords
http://www.nerdnet.com/security/index.php

"This listing is given as a resource for security professionals, network
administrators and management. Some of the worst security holes I have ever
investigated have been related to installers / administrators not changing
the default logins and SNMP strings on their hardware."

My apologies if this has already been sent in

Andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk
Talisker's Network Security Tools List
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  ----oOO----(_)----------
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo
talisker () networkintrusion co uk

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

  By Date           By Thread