Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] SMBgrind
From: Alfred Huger <ah () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:58:12 -0800

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Beauregard, Claude Q wrote:

Can anyone direct me to a copy of SMBgrind or is it completely integrated
into Cybercop thus preventing me from obtaining it without getting Cybercop
Scanner?

It is actually a physically seperate  binary which should work fine on
its own. However, it is licensed and comes as part of the CyberCop
Scanner.

-al

  By Date           By Thread