Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] NT Passwors Cracking
From: "Beauregard, Claude Q" <CQBeauregard () AAAMICHIGAN COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:13:29 -0500

Question: I used to L0phtcrack to download the hashes from the registry of
an NT server. The password hashes are  Syskeyed so L0phtcrack isn't going to
work (I believe I'm correct on this). I don't have direct access to the NT
server the hashes were downloaded from. Is there a way to save the hashes to
a file and run the file through another utility that will decrypt the
hashes.

Thanks

  By Date           By Thread