Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Notification of new security tools
From: Talisker <Talisker () NETWORKINTRUSION CO UK>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 22:59:49 -0000

Hi all

As some may know, I maintain an independant site detailing all known
commercial IDS and vulnerability scanners plus quite a few decent freeware
tools, to supplement the site I have started a new security-tool
notification service, whereby when I discover new tools I let you know - The
volume should be low approx one mail per week, the last 2 mails have had
between 6-10 tools on them (new to my site), anyway feel free to join.

http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/security-tools

Andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk
Talisker's Network Security Tools List
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  ----oOO----(_)----------
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo
talisker () networkintrusion co uk

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

  By Date           By Thread