Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] ios/cisco packet sniffer...
From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu () deaddrop org>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:36:05 -0800

Bennett Todd wrote:

I can't say that I had a Cisco
2500, 3000, or 4000 lying around on which I wanted to replace IOS by
uClinux, but nonetheless some perverted part of me hopes that this
is real and not a bizzarre hoax.

It isn't a hoax. If you'd looked a little further, you'd have found
archives of the developer's mailing list. The following link should be a
few posts that are relevant to the topic at hand.

http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uClinux/archive/index.html#125

--
Life at university, with its intellectual and inconclusive discussions
at a postgraduate level is on the whole a bad training for the real

  By Date           By Thread