Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Dead Threads
From: Alfred Huger <ah () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:33:16 -0700

Hey Folks,

I let the mailing list run a little wild and I am killing some threads
here:

1. Evaluating Auditors

Everyting that can be said has been said. It's turning a  bit sour so I am
killing it.

2. SSH

Mea Culpa, I had Dan on auto-approve and most likely should not have - as
I posted something he asked me not to. Sorry Dan

Finally, for the Love of GOD, please stop posting HTML Messages! I had to
kill some pretty decent posts this morning because they were riddled with
HTML.

Further, some of the posts on the Evaluating Auditers I killed some really
good posts, but the thread needed killing. Sorry.

Alfred Huger
VP of Engineering
SecurityFocus.com

  By Date           By Thread