Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] How to "break into" the Pen-Testing field
From: Chris Romeo <Chris.Romeo () EXODUS NET>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:31:42 -0700

Has anyone considered utilizing a Red Hat Linux 6.2 box
running VMWare for
Windows NT.  ???
Instead of having a multi-boot disk or multiple disk packs.

I run Win2K as a base operating system, and VMWare for 2K.  I've found that
2K and NT run better when they can control the OS memory.  RH 6.2 runs like
a champ in even 64MB of RAM, under VMWare.

  By Date           By Thread