Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Killed Threads
From: Alfred Huger <ah () SECURITYFOCUS COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:16:00 -0700

Heya folks,

I am killing some threads as they are drifting outside the capacity of
this list.

1. Re: ForixNT, the NT Audit Toolkit

I am killing this thread only in reference to wether the product is
actually 'Open Source'. It's an interesting question but it's not
appropriate to the list.

2. Home Banking

This thread has come to a close I think - unless we can have more
technical discussion it's toast.

Thanks for posting guys/gals the discussion has been excellent. I also
wanted to single out H Carvey for discussing his product on the list. It's
nice to see a vendor talk about their tools in the open.

Cheers,
-al

Alfred Huger
VP of Engineering