Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Cyberguard 4.2
From: Talisker <Talisker () NETWORKINTRUSION CO UK>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:19:03 +0100

Hi

Does anyone know of a manual checksheet for securing a cyberguard 4.2
firewall (NT), I'm happy with the NT portion unless there are some
peculiaritities with it.

Also are there any known security issues vulnerabilities for an NT
cyberguard 4.2

Thanks in advance
Andy
http://www.networkintrusion.co.uk/ The IDS List
                    '''
                 (0 0)
  | The geek shall        |
  |  Inherit the earth     |
               |__|__|
                  || ||
              ooO Ooo

The opinions contained within this transmission are entirely my own, and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

  By Date           By Thread