Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] RDS exploit simulation
From: Oliver Petruzel <oliverpetruzel () EMAIL COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:02:10 -0400

Do you mean brute force password guessing, or sniffing the >>plaintext
password off the wire?

Actually, I was looking for a buff-over script or two that could be
recommended and pretested by someone. On bugtraq, several POP and IMAP
b.o.'s have been discussed, but I can find a working wild script, and
have had trouble building my own from them.

SANS actually has these b.o.'s listed as one of their top ten, so I
expect someone has a working exploit script for me to play with.  Thanks
ahead of time to anyone who does!

./Oliver