Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Camelot
From: "van der Kooij, Hugo" <Hugo.van.der.Kooij () CAIW NL>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:21:10 +0200

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, David Goldstein wrote:

I was offered by a company called Camelot for them to come in, set up and
beta test their security software. A final release is already out in Israel
and I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of them??

At this moment I have only seen the presentation and done some chatting
with some of the team members. The concept looks nice but that is all I
can say by lack of hands-on.

Hugo.

--
hvdkooij () caiw nl     http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/