Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] X25, all but forgotten?
From: Leif Ericksen <leif779 () HOME COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 20:32:25 +0000

At 04:48 PM 9/1/00 -0500, you wrote:
This discussion sparked a old intrest in me and sent me looking around for
some more info.
The mose recent stuff i have found on X.25 networks is at
http://www.seclabs.org/x25/

" I would be VERY interested if somebody had links to real tools (I've seen
" lots of reference to them but nothing concrete yet) as X.25 is alive and
" well and carrying sensitive data.

With out giving the name of my company I will state that We usse a LUCENT
system, the Lucent Call Management System used in tacking agent
productivity.  The data is not really sensitive BUT it does use a X.25
Connection from the Switch to the UNIX box.. I really hate that X.25 it has
given us so many problems/

The Lucent solution....

Co=Locate we have done that.

Lucent Solution  Lets go to Etherbnet available on the next release (The
bosses are tryign to find the money to make that upgrade now)

--Leif

  By Date           By Thread