Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] Recon tool kit part 1
From: "Matt W." <kmx () EGATOBAS ORG>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:32:47 -0700

Announcing the release of DNSHoe.pl v1.0.0 by Xram_LraK.  DNSHoe allows
anyone to find out all the host names associated with a range of IPs.
It's nice when the dns server doesn't allows zone transfers.  Requires
NET::DNS perl module.

This is part 1 of a large set of tools I've been working on for the past
couple of weeks. I hope to release 1 new tool about every two weeks for
the next couple of months.  Should be a good old time.  It's amazing
what you can build when your unemployed.

Xram_LraK
Egatobas Advanced Research Labs
kmx () egatobas org

  By Date           By Thread