Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: [PEN-TEST] Network Attack Trend Analysis
From: Erik Tayler <nine () 14X NET>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 17:37:46 -0500

Check CERT [ www.cert.org ] for recent network attack trends and most
commonly exploited vulnerabilities, et cetera. Check the Attrition
defacement mirror statistics [ www.attrition.org ] for a general overview of
the .com/.net/.gov/.edu/.kr et cetera. These statistics are for general
knowledge, and should not be considered factual, however interesting they
may be.

Erik Tayler
14x Network Security
http://www.14x.net