Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[PEN-TEST] DoS Testing Production Enviroments
From: DmuZ <DmuZ () ANGRYPACKET COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:03:24 -0700

Hi all.

I am curious what methods exists to do DoS testing. I have experimented with
setting up test environments that simulate production, and also trying to
detect software that might be vulnerable to DoS attacks.

Both of the previous methods are useful, but I am interested in testing
machines already in production. Of course actually DoSing them is out of the
question.

Any suggestions?

DmuZ

DmuZ () angrypacket com