Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Pwdump2 with UNICODE?
From: krisk () kbeta com (krisk () kbeta com)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:28:02 -0500

Not that I've actually done it... but with the access you've got, I would
try maybe uploading PWDump3, (he may have the hash syskeyed and think it's
protected) then running it in an "at" job to output to a file, then dl the
file produced...
Enjoy!
KOD

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

  By Date           By Thread