Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re:vulnerable perl script
From: otaner () gmx ch
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:01:46 +0200 (MEST)

Hi again,

Sorry, but I had not enough coffee ! I just saw, that it will only display
the content of files and I'm not able to execute commands.

I promise, next time, I will think twice :-)

otaner

--
http://www.gmx.net

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

  By Date           By Thread