Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Recovered copy of the ssh exploit binary or source
From: Alfred Huger <ah () securityfocus com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:30:01 -0600 (MDT)

If anyone has a captured of version of the ssh exploit in binary or source
format kicking around I would deeply appreciate a copy for analysis.

This is in referance to http://www.securityfocus.com/2347

I am looking for an exploit other than that which was authored by Hugo
Dias < bsphere () clix pt >.

Cheers, -al

VP Engineering
SecurityFocus
"Vae Victis"

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

  By Date           By Thread