Home page logo
/

pen-test logo Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Dead Threads and close to dead moderation..
From: Alfred Huger <ah () securityfocus com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:59:48 -0600 (MDT)

Hey folks,

The "Re: Hacking demo - most spectacular techniques" and the thread around
legal discussion are now officially dead. For the next little while I
would like to keep the discussion purely technical. My time for moderation
is a bit thin of late so if we can keep the discussion distilled life
would be good.

Cheers,
-al

VP Engineering
SecurityFocus
"Vae Victis"

This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
https://alerts.securityfocus.com/

  By Date           By Thread